Connector Crimping Tool，The Ultimate Guide
Melontel can provide you with various styles and brands of Connector Crimping Tool. As a professional Connector Crimping Tool supplier, Melontel has been recognized by more than 90 countries around the world for its high-quality products and excellent after-sales service.
Your professional connector crimping tool factory and supplier in China!
Your Professional Connector Crimping Tool Manufacturer
Connector Crimping Tool Data Sheet
What is a connector crimping tool?
It is the connector crimping tool is a tool that is used to reduce the head of the crystal. Connectors for standard phone lines and network line connectors can be pressed by a cable crimping tool.
A connector crimping tool is an essential tool for making connections with twisted pairs. This network crimping tool generally has three main functions: stripping, cutting, and crimping.
This wire crimping tool uses gear feeding, lever feeding, gears, or other mechanical methods to join wires. It can be divided into two types: manual one-hand and manual two-hand. Crimping dies can be repaired or changed.
Read my article on How to Choose Network Patch Lan Cord Cable?
How to use the connector crimping tool？
1. The first step is determining if the terminal you crimped matches the wire specifications.
2. Choose the mold that will be pressed. For instance, the size of the terminal that needs to be pressed is 240. Then choose the lower and upper molds that are 240.
3. The mold should be placed between the piston and put in its holder.
4. Inject the oil into the inlet, return the switch by turning clockwise, shake the handle several times, and then check the mold. When the lower and the upper molds meet in one spot, this means the press is complete. If the user fails to keep an eye on the movement of the piston, it ceases to move forward. Switch the oil return counterclockwise for the piston to return to its initial position.
Notice: The mold cannot be used without having it installed to avoid damaging the jaws and piston.
Keep on reading:Fiber Optical power meter, The Ultimate Guide
Why do fiber breaks and crosstalk lines occur?
The first thing to note is that, as we are all aware, the way to terminate the RJ45 head involves using the force of the connector crimping tool to make the blade inside the RJ45 crystal head smash the insulation sheath that surrounds the wire core. Then press it into the copper wire core to create an electrical connection. Physical connection.
There are eight blades within the head of every RJ45, and each edge is linked to the core.
An RJ45 comes with two crimping spots. The first one is to press the outer sheath and increase your resistance when pulling. The second crimping spot is used for packing the wire to guarantee the strength of the core wire after the crimping blade on the contact cuts through the wire’s insulation core.
Suppose a poor or ineffective cable crimping tool is used. In that case, it can cause geometrical errors or excessive geometric stretching of the wire crimping tool and the crystal head due to pressure, which can cause problems such as open circuits or difficulties in plugging and unplugging.
The two crimping points are crucial in ensuring manufacturing accuracy and the performance of RJ45 plugs. RJ45 plug.
We discovered that the crystal head’s blade created by the user didn’t touch the wire core, or even two or more wire cores used for contact weren’t in the right place, and this led to the idea that the internet connection got not working.
The first Crimping points are crushed directly through this network crimping tool, or the failure of the return loss occurs during the test because of excessive pressure. The deformations can cause the near-end crosstalk parameters and the return loss parameter to become beyond tolerance, which can result in problems. Bit rate gets significantly increased, leading to loss of packets.
A second issue is that a portion of the network may be blocked, or the rate of loss of packets is very high due to this string winding. String winding is a straight-through cable that’s not designed to follow the wire sequence of the T568B and T568A and will cause lots of crosstalk within the entire circuit, which can result in profound packet loss or even not being able to connect in any way.
How to solve optical fiber disconnection?
Step 1: Remove the outer sheath of insulation.
Step 2: Separate the four twisted pairs.
Step 3: Cut the wire with a single strand.
Step 4. Arrange the eight wires according to the sequence (the sequence of T568A: green-white, white, green-blue, blue-white brown, brown-white, orange. The series of T568B is: orange-white, orange, green-white blue green-white-blue-white brown-white,).
Step 5: We employ the high-quality self-contained wire crimping tool to trim the wires’ ends. The remaining 8 wires are approximately 1.5cm to the insulating sheath.
Step 6: Insert the RJ45 crystal head.
Step 7. Utilize the cable crimping tool to ensure that the initial pressure point remains well-preserved within the crystal head.
Step 8: Perform a test. There’s no breakpoint on the line, and you are also able to connect to the Internet without issue.
How to choose a wire crimping tool?
(1) The grade of steel blades used to create tangents must be of good quality so that the cut-out port is without burrs. Also, both edges must be at a reasonable distance. If it’s too big, removing the rubber on the connected pair can be challenging. If it’s too small, it’s simple for the wire to be cut.
(2) The dimension of the crimping tip must match those of the sizes of the crystal head. It is recommended to make the standard crystal head before buying. Inserting the crystal head inside the crimping port will fit perfectly. The crimping teeth of steel (8 in all) of the network crimping tool and the reinforcement head on the opposite side must be precisely aligned to the wire crimping port. The crystal heads match each other and can’t be placed in the wrong place.
(3) The stainless steel mouth part of the connector crimping tool is better as the blade could be easily damaged, and the crimping teeth could be easily broken.
Application of cable crimping tool
About the current lifestyle is concerned, phones, as well as computers, are standard. In reality, every home has computers and phones. Thus, the usage of wire crimping equipment is getting more common.
The purpose of cable crimping tools is also becoming increasingly extensive and ingenious. It has created numerous new types and functions based on the traditional methods of the wire tools for crimping as well as refillable hydraulic network-crimping devices and a manual integrated type cable crimping tool, and there are various kinds and specifications. Different lines utilize different types of crimping tools. In general, the KYQ-300B model is most often employed.
The lines that are connected are those that are crimped with copper 300 aluminum or 240 aluminum or less. The connector crimping tool is very lightweight and quick to operate. The form of crimping is hexagonal, which can be used to create a hexagonal confining pressure.
There is a safety valve that is built into the cable crimping tool. If the pressure is at a certain amount, the most appropriate setting within the wire crimping tool will automatically let go of the stress once it is at a specific index.
RAYENR connector crimping tool
1.It can be crimped by crystal heads that are 4p/6p/8p.
2. When crimping is closely aligned with the segment, the terminal will not be damaged.
3. After stripping the wire, the wire that remains is trimmed. This is quick and easy.
The price is affordable.
Disadvantages: average quality, average blade material
PROUNION cable crimping tool
1. Multi-function machine in one
2. With a ratchet device that is labor-saving, the press is reliable
3. to strip UTP/STP around twisted pair
4. Vertical crimping technology, saving effort and ensuring that the crimping effect is achieved
5. A variety of options for the die are available, which include general-purpose telephone terminals
6. Affordable price
Cons: average quality
Fluke network crimping tool
1. Modular wire crimping tool, an integrated crimping tool that can be used to crimp Western Electric (WE) / Stewart Stamping (SS) type 6and 8-position modular telephone plugs —- and other sockets.
2. To make it easy to use for ease of use, it should be user-friendly. The network crimping tool uses ratchet control and comes with flat cable cutters and wire strippers. Crimp 8-position RJ45 connectors as well as 6- and 4-position RJ-11 as well as RJ-12 connectors.
3. The color is more vibrant, the material is more durable, and the ability to block interference is quite strong.
4. Straight line on the knife’s edge is not distorted, the clamping is set, and the weight is light and easy to carry.
5. It will increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the installation of network cables.
6. Comfortable to hold ergonomic, you will save time and energy.
7. The rate of passing the crystal head that is crimped is 99%.
Cons: Pricey and takes quite a long duration.
Notes on using the cable crimping tool
In general, based on the frequency of usage, the contact surface of the shaft, pin, and the bearing that is the connector crimping tool should be regularly lubricated.
If you are done using the cable crimping tool is not in use, place it in the toolbox in a dry, clean location.
Check that the ratchet has been released when the front end of the die has been pressed against the one. If you are working with the manual ratchet wire crimping tool, do not work near voltage conductors or lines of live wire to prevent electric shock.
It is recommended not to leave any dirt items on the surface while using it. After using, it has to be cleaned before using once more, as otherwise, the crimping may be ineffective or even fail. Also, don’t keep using it if it becomes loose.
How to use the network crimping tool correctly?
A wire crimping tool is one of the tools used to crimp the route. I’m sure that people who utilize over-crimping caps understand that once the wire has finally been placed into the hat for crimping, it’s necessary to use the connector crimping tool to fix the wire.
The general rule is that when you use this cable crimping tool in specific processes, there could be numerous minor issues, and the particulars will determine whether or not the operation is booming. All must understand the specifics of the process.
In most situations, in connection to an internet cable or telephone line, it is necessary to use a cable crimping tool to push the connector and connect it to the color of the networking cable or the telephone cable. ,
In the case of certain lines for mechanical equipment, the purpose of the wire crimping tool is to connect the wire to the terminal. However, it’s slightly different from the terminal on the network cable or the phone line. For separate lines, you can crimp the airport to be the line’s terminal or connect to the end of the line.
Wire crimping tools are divided into three categories: wire crimping tools are divided into manual ratchet-crimping pliers and light hydraulic crimping pliers that are manual and hydraulic, and electro-hydraulic-crimping pliers. Crimping pliers are precise hardware tools that can not be used for other purposes and should not be used to slash or stab.
The terminal that is to be Crimped must be compatible with the tool that is used to crimp. If the terminal’s dimensions are not appropriate for crimping tools, the risk of over-crimping or under-crimping is high, and the pliers used for crimping could be damaged or malfunction.
Various terminal blocks are bare, and the crimping typically determines the ones that crimp.
There are crimping tools that can crimp both insulated and barbed simultaneously, and they also offer individuals either crimping or naked.
Some require a pressurizing device, and some are hydraulic manual or electrical, but today this pneumatic network crimping tool is very well-known and can help cut down on workforce and energy costs. It is the best option to purchase.
How many type of connector crimping tool?
Crimping tool for UY series connector
Mode No Modification No.
Material: SCM440 HRC:45deg body & PVC coat.
Net Weight 130g
Package: 1pcs/blister card, 100pcs/carton.
1. Made from plastic and steel.
2. Special tool steel that has solid performance
3. Connector crimping tool MT 8021 functions in the E-9Y3M model, UY, UR
4. Connector crimper, MT-8028 functions as E-9BM 3M for wire connectors UY, UB, U1R, U1Y, UDW, UDM UAL UYCO, UBCO, SUPER-MIN
5. Crimping is a flawless operation that can be completed in one step.
6. Crimper of two types to make your choice.
3M wire Connector Tool for Hand Crimping E-9Y and E-9BM
Connector crimping tool MT 8021 functions in the E-9Y3M model, UR, UY, UG.
Connector crimper MT-828 functions as E-9BM 3M for wire connectors UY, UB, UR, U1B, U1R, UDW, UDM UAL UY, UBCO, UYCO, SUPER-MIN.
With a pressure sensor and removing hooks to release wires for soldering, screwing, and skinning before connection while simultaneously cutting any unnecessary length.
An IDC terminating tool can be used for ten pairs of Disconnection Strips 237A. It comes with an extraction hook to assist in the removal of wires that have been terminated.
64172055-01 KRONE LSA – PLUS RJ outlets.
The tools that we network provide include inserting tools as well as the punch down and impact tools (Ericsson punch-down tool, Siemens punch tool for punching down, Corning punch-down tool, and others), Crimping tool(RJ45 Crimping Tools and coaxial cable crimping tool, Picabond Ratchet Crimper) cable stripper, cutter of cable, connector tester, and cable removal tool, and many more.
In short, we provide:
- The tools to network to cut and strip coaxial cables.
- Twist cables.
- Optical fiber—a professional compression crimping tool for various connectors and insertion for multiple modules.
To cut costs for our clients, we’ve wanted specific tools that can be multi-functional. You can use only one device instead of one type.
In addition, with a coaxial cable crimping tool, you can alter the head to match the specifications of the cable. It’ll let you shed the tool’s weight but allow you to complete your job perfectly.
To install wires into networks and Telecommunication equipment. Type indicated for various modules block MDF of different communication firms, such as Krone, Tyco, 3M, Corning, Ericsson, ZTE, HUAWEI, AMP, and more. Numerous products make the work easier.
MT-244271-1 PICABOND Tool
The MR-1 The Comfort Grip Hand Tool 2031690-2 can be used to crimp connectors, wire sizes of 28 through 19 AWG with copper conductors that are insulated with paper, plastic, or pulp for through splicing purposes.
The hand tool comprises an assortment of cutters (an anvil and two Crimpers), a lever, handle pivot link, release lever, two-wire pins and supports, and a wire cutter. Additionally, there is the carrying case and the crimp height gauge.
The lever that releases the tool is black to show that the device can only crimp mini connectors.
In the process, the wire supports are used to hold and align the wires within the crimpers.
While the tool is being used, the wire cutter cuts off any wire that is not needed, and the dies crimp connectors to the cables. The constant pressurization of the lever triggers the link to close the handle, which completes the crimping cycle. Once complete, the release lever can be employed to release the hold.
MT-8306 Terminals Crimping Tool
Application range: 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6mm2, 2210AWG
For use with terminals
Material Head: Special steel & High-strength plastic handle
Type: Mini Pliers
Product Dimensions: 19*7 * 2cm
Product Weight: 344g /12.2oz
OEM: Hello (we could imprint the LOGO upon it)
The color of the handle can be as you’d like.
Package Dimensions: 24.5 * 10 * 2cm
Package Weight 395g
1. As per the ergonomic design, ergonomic handles provide a more comfortable grip and faster operation.
2. Labor-saving ratchet device, easy operation, clear crimping effects.
3. It is affixed to the end-sleeve
4. The small size, simple operation, and lock-controlled switch assure longevity and excellent performance.
5. The ergonomically designed hand position, mobile, and compact design, and ergonomic design of the handle reduce level of fatigue during the manipulation
Read more about BNC Connector, The Ultimate Guide
How to use the MT-244271-1 PICABOND Tool？
To prevent the build-up of splices, the finished connections should be placed across the splice openings so that you can create a uniform, compact splice.
The tool should be moved along the splice opening around 31.75 [1.25 after the crimping process every 25-50 wire pairs.
Alternate the direction you move the device – first towards either side, then to the opposite side.
1. Pick two (tip or rings) of conductors on one side of the opening for the cable. Then, separate them so that only one wire is placed into the support wire.
2. While holding the tool with one hand, tie the wire through the wire support and through the crimpers. Check that the wire is in enough slack and seated with the help of the wire.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with two conductors from the opposite edge of your cable’s opening. Ensure you use the correct wires from tip to tip and rings to rings.
4. Plug a connector into the tool and ensure that the wire cutter fits into the slots in the center of the connector. See Figure 2. Check for sufficient flexibility in the wires. Otherwise, they may break away from this connector in the crimping process.
5. The tool should be placed in one person’s hand to ensure that the middle portion of the device is held, according to Figure 1. Take the front end of the handle. Use the opposite hand to close the lever. Make sure you squeeze the lever and handle until they are entirely close.
6. Release the lever, let the handle be released, and then take out the connector with a crimped crimp.
7. Join the other conductors in identical pairs in the exact fashion.