Communication Cable Line planning and design system
(1) Analysis of the current situation of fiber optic cable at the core convergence layer.
According to the communication situation on site and the operation research information of each family, the planners compiled the core layer fiber optic cable line schematic diagram and the core convergence layer fiber optic cable resource status table, perfectly presenting the core convergence layer fiber optic cable status.
(2) Analysis of the current situation of fiber optic cable coverage.
According to the nature of the coverage area, it is divided into
County and township coverage and administrative village coverage. County and township coverage should be verified whether full coverage is achieved, and administrative village coverage should be analyzed to give coverage rate.
(3) Analysis of the current situation of pipeline cable coverage. Pipeline fiber optic cable is mainly built in urban areas, and the planners give the table of the current status of pipeline fiber optic cable resources through analysis based on the research data.
Problems and analysis of the current situation of fiber optic cable lines
According to the analysis of the current situation of the core convergence layer fiber optic cable, the current situation of the access layer fiber optic cable, the current situation of the fiber optic cable coverage analysis and the current situation of the pipeline fiber optic cable coverage analysis, the problems of various current situations are found and listed out, in preparation for the proposed planning objectives.
According to the development requirements of urban planning, new demands have been put forward for optical networks, especially the speed-up of broadband data networks, the addition of mobile base stations and the leasing business of commercial and corporate customers require not only a more complete fixed network, but also seamless coverage of wireless networks, which requires the core convergence layer and access layer of the optical transmission network to each have a network that can meet the service demands at any time and anywhere.
(1) Demand for broadband data services. Based on the guiding spirit of developing broadband data services, the demand for broadband data services during the planning period is given.
(2) Demand for mobile base station services. The demand for mobile base station services is forecasted during the planning period.
(3) Demand for business building access. During the planning period, various types of business buildings and university campuses are also increasing. In order to meet the new service demands of these new users, corresponding optical fiber cables need to be laid to cover these new areas and provide service for them.
(4) Demand for relocation of pipelines and poles. During the planning period, with the accelerated development of new urban areas and the demand for road widening and transformation in old urban areas, combined with the municipal planning “implementation of old city transformation, beautifying urban space and creating an excellent city”, the demand for relocation of pipeline poles and roads is given.
(5) Analysis of the demand for network optimisation. During the planning period, part of the network structure is not reasonable, and it is necessary to optimize the existing part of the network structure for renovation and construction.
Communication fiber optic cable line planning objectives
According to the analysis of the current problems of fiber optic cable lines and the analysis of various demands during the planning period, the planning objectives of fiber optic cable lines are given. During the planning period, the planning target structure of fiber optic cable lines is still at the core, convergence and access levels, including the core layer development target, convergence layer development target, access backbone fiber optic cable construction target, access wiring fiber optic cable construction target, fiber optic cable coverage development target and pipeline development target.
Communication fiber optic cable line development strategy
Core layer fiber optic cable development strategy.
According to the development trend and the actual situation, the core layer structure can specifically adopt the evolution strategy of “ring – part of the network shape – full network shape”, the core layer cable evolution strategy is shown in Figure 1.
Convergence layer fiber optic cable development strategy.
Convergence layer fiber optic cable network requires high security, flexibility, convergence layer nodes required to cover all areas of the city, so the number of convergence nodes is much more than the core nodes.
Access backbone cable development strategy.
Adhere to the principle of layered construction of the local optical cable network, the core convergence layer optical cable should be physically separated from the access layer optical cable.
Access wiring cable development strategy.
Access wiring layer network should be classified according to the type of access services, for ordinary business access can be used in a star, chain-shaped networking.
Access wiring layer optical cable should be coordinated planning, and efforts should be made to realize the sharing of housing, equipment and optical cable resources such as base stations, modular bureaus and outlets, so as to reduce construction costs and shrink maintenance costs.
Optical cable network optimization strategy.
The current distribution of optical cable resources is unreasonable, which mainly involves the following reasons.
First, the lack of a unified fixed network construction ideas.
Second, unbalanced business development.
Resulting in the increasingly prominent contradiction between service demand and optical fiber resources.
In view of this, according to the development objectives of the optical cable network, based on the current status quo, the existing optical cable network is optimized, and the optical cable resources are reasonably and optimally allocated to provide an important guarantee for the safe operation of the optical cable network, thereby comprehensively promoting the development of full services.
Communication pipeline development strategy.
For communication pipeline resources, they must be unified management and use, and strive to achieve integrated planning. Sort out and count the existing pipeline resources, focus on effective connection with the development of science and technology, and realize the electronic management of basic resources.
Communication fiber -optic cable line construction programme
According to the analysis of the current situation and problems of the communication optical cable network (pipeline), combined with the demand analysis as well as the development and construction objectives of the communication network and the construction strategy of the local optical cable network, specific construction plans for the core convergence layer, access backbone layer, access distribution layer and communication pipeline of the optical cable line are given during the planning period.