what Is Fiber Access Terminal ？
Ports with conventional capacity Number of conventional ports: 24, 48
Interior: The interior of the building
Fiber access terminal can be designed for outdoor, building or indoor connections of wiring cables and backbone equipment for cable interface. It is commonly employed in FTTH all-optical optical network of optical network laid. It’s also a small box that we often observe in our everyday lives at the entrance to our hallway.
What Are The Main Uses Of The Fiber Access Terminal?
Fiber Access Terminal Box fiber access terminal box is perfect for various applications, including indoor or outdoor pole mounted, wall mounted, old and new buildings, and so on.
Its fat fiber access terminal is manufactured by injection molding from top-quality engineering plastic. It can hold 4x1x8, 2 two x 16, or one x 32 PLC optical splitters with anti-corrosion, anti-purple and waterproof, and flame retardant functions. The installation method is divided into pole-mounted wall mounting and wall mounted.
Features and structure of the fiber access terminal (fat)
1. fiber access terminal box, box cover, and flip plate are constructed from high-quality engineering plastic molding that is anti-purple and fire retardant, anti-corrosion waterproof, and other properties. The product’s lifespan is more than 20 years.
2. fiber access terminal using a two-layer structure, the higher layer (i.e., the flip plate, coiling zone created inside the flip container that is within the ladder-type that is surrounded by a ring to allow fiber optic fast connectors repeatedly splicing operations that require a certain margin) for optic splitter’s wiring coiling zone The second layer (i.e., the bottom of the box and the fusion tray) to allow fiber coiling, fusion area, to ensure a more straightforward fusion process that. Quickly be taken out of the box. The lower part of the box (i.e., the box’s bottom and the tray that fusion splices) is the coiling area for fusion.
3. fat fiber access terminal inside the optical splitter module that utilizes a modular drawer design. It can be used to install four 1×8 2, 2×16, or 1×32 PLC optical splitters with excellent interchangeability and versatility.
The Principal Technical Parameters For Fiber Access Terminal (fat) Are The Following
1, Working ambient temperature:-30degC~+60degC.
2, Ambient humidity: <=95% (+40degC).
3. Adapter for Optional 3. Adapter with optional SC/FC/LC.
4. The quantity of entry into the cable fiber is 1×2 bits (lower entry into the cable) and one spare bit (can be moved up or down in the fiber optic cable).
5. The number of skin fibers in 32×1 (lower in the fiber) 32×3 standby (can be either up or down into the fiber).
6, box door opening angle >= 180 deg; flip plate flip angle >= 120 deg; waterproof grade IP65;.
7. Atmospheric pressure: 70Kpa 10106Kpa.
8. Grounding voltage minimum of 3000V (DC) per minute without breakdown and no flying arc.
9. Insulation resistance 9: 2X1000MO/500V.
what Is 4 Core Fiber Access Terminal ？
The four-core fiber access terminal is used to splice fusion, split, and cable optical transmission terminals to transmit data. Fiber access terminal boxes can efficiently terminate and protect the optic cables.
It is an essential piece of equipment needed to transmit data across networks. The four primary fat fiber access terminals comprise four fibers to the branches of the home.
It can be used for wiring cable fiber optics to optical communications equipment. Through the adapters inside the junction box, the optical signal is carried out via a fiber optic patch cable to perform the purpose of optical wiring.
A fiber access terminal (fat) ensures the safe connecting of optical fiber cables and pigtails. It also works for fiber optic termination points in fiber optic-optic access networks.
It can be used in various scenarios, including indoor, multi-level riser, and wall-mounted. It can also be used for replacing old and new wiring boxes and fiber in the house.
What Is The Purpose Of A Fibre Optic Access Terminal?
Optical fiber cable fixing and protection function
A fiber optic cable introducer, fixing, and protection device must be installed. The device performs the following features.
1. Introduce and secure the optical cable into the optical fiber splice boxes, and shield the optical cable and fiber core of the line from damage.
2. Insulate the metal component that is the optical cable to the frame.
fiber optics for termination
It should have a fiber optical termination device. The device should ease the construction, operation, and maintenance of optical fiber cores and Pigtail splicing. The device can keep the joint components flat and non-displaced to minimize the impact on the common by external forces. This will ensure that the fiber cores, pigtails, and fibers are not damaged.
Transfer line functions
The connector to the fiber optic cable allows you to swiftly and conveniently send the serial number for the fiber core within the line and also change the optical transmission system’s road sequence.
denotes the purpose of the record
Fiber optic splice boxes must include a complete identification and recording device that can quickly determine the transmission’s primary number or road sequence. The recording device must be simple to alter and replace.
Fiber storage role
Fiber optic splice boxes should be large enough to store any remaining fiber.
To accommodate the increasing popularity of triple-play and FTTx technology, Yuanjie Communication has launched FTTX wiring networks starting at the bureau and ending on the end user’s desk. The items include OMDF fiber optic distribution frames, ODF fiber optic distribution frame, and handover box with the three network box that consists of four networks in one package with an optical distribution frame distribution and splitting box, fiber optic distribution boxes, the fiber optic cable connector boxes, terminal box for fiber optic cables cold splice connector fiber optic patch cord and fiber optic wiring cable skin cable city fiber optic wiring cable, passive components and lines auxiliary facilities and more.
What Are The Advantages Of The Fiber Access Terminal?
Fiber Access Terminal fiber access terminal is easy to connect with various connectors and is adaptable in its installation.
They are offered in both drawers as well as fixed versions.
Modular fiber optic wiring boxes to allow for better germination and greater flexibility in use.
Support the management of different fiber optic connectors, including SC-LC, ST, and MT-RJ.
It was ending as many as 48 cores LC or MT (24 dual-port LC or 24 MT’RJ) fiber optic connectors within the 1U space.
Management that is sealed with a hermetically sealed seal.
Front-facing operation for quick and straightforward installation.
Height 1U, including two fiber optic Coiled Rings.
Recessed flush or concealed inlay mounting.
How Do I Install Fiber Optic Terminal?
1. Insert the optical cable via”the “waterproof connector” into the box, take it off, cut it to a length of 1.5m and then fix it to the “optical cable fixing device” Make sure to reserve 0.15m to serve as an optical cable’s reinforcement, and fix it to the “optical cable fixing device.” The reinforcement core of the optical cable can be used for 0.15m and is fixed to the “optical cable fixing device” on the “optical cable fixing seat.”
2. Fib optic cable will be removed via the casing for fiber maintenance and into”the “fusion of the fiber tray” 2. The remainder of the complimentary tray is inside the fiber access terminal box and is fixed by electrical tape.
3. The three-piece set includes fiber optic maintenance sleeves, the splicing tray, and fiber one pigtail fusion splice.
4. The need to separate the backbone of the single-ended fiber to form the 1:16 “optical inserts” box face subplate on top of the adapter’s input side. The redundant length is twisted around the base inside the “flap” and secured using the wire tie.
5. The “self-supporting butterflies” of the fiber optic cable” terminates through”leather cable fixed device “leather cable-fixed device” that has the “quick connector” placed in the 1:16 “optical sub-insert “quick connector” is then inserted into the 1:16 “optical splitter” box located on the side of the subplate at the output end of the adapter. Notes are made on the paper marking. The extra length is tied around the top part of the “flap” and secured with an elastic tie.
6. The numerous optical cables in the fat fiber access terminal are controlled by cable loops that ensure the alignment is seamless and stunning.
Installation Of Fiber Access Terminal With The Necessary Technical Needs
1. Maintenance grounding is required to have the mark of a star grounding.
2. Grounding device and fiber optic cables within the core of metal and the metal moisture barrier protected by an armored layer. The earth wire’s cross-sectional area must be less than 6mm x 2.
3. Voltage degree: Grounding device and rack and box between the voltage resistance at least 3000V (DC) 1 min without a break, no flying arc.
4. insulation resistance: The insulation resistance between grounding devices and the body of the box gold workpiece should not be less than 2*104MO. The test voltage will be DC 500V.
How Does Fiber Connect To Your House?
The fiber optic cable route
Fiber optic cable must be tested before lay. Laying and routing should be determined by the drawing of the construction. The necessary route modifications can be suggested by the construction staff, the supervisor, and the construction unit to decide and for any 500m or greater route modifications, The design unit must visit the site along with the supervision, construction unit consult, and construction unit approval and complete”engineering change orders” “engineering design change orders.”
Laying optical fiber cable
1 . Fiber optic cables laid kind, orientation, and routing must conform to the design guidelines and should not cross the power cable. If the design documents are not met, you must make use of the warning sleeve.
2. cable laying needs to be straight and free of apparent twists or crosses. The cable should be securely tied, with a neat and straight appearance. Elasticity, and spacing for connecting should be uniform and not longer than 1.5m.
3. The fiber optic cable must be laid out in a straight line, with exactly the same position as the line that is outgoing and the same length as the reserved line, and with the proper tie.
4 Every optical cable should have a consistent label inside the inlet hole as well as on both sides of the ODF, and the label should clearly indicate the position of the connection on each end of the cable. It should also conform to the guidelines of resource management regarding the labeling for optical cable. The label must be clearly written, square , and precise. The label must be printed and then molded to allow for regular maintenance.
5. The optical fiber cable-laying process should be in accordance with the specifications of YD5137-2005 “Design code to local Communication Line Engineering” and YD5121-2010 “Acceptance Code for Communication Line Engineering”.
6 The extent of overlap and length reserved for the tray for distribution, laying , and installing optical fiber cable must be in line with the reserved length for optical fiber cables at joint which is usually 5-10m.
7 Wall fiber optic cable should be in line with the height of the ground must not fall below 3 meters, along the streets, along the access road to the courtyard etc. Should use a steel strand for hanging.
8. When laying the hanging cable for wall installation, the wall cable with hang wire must comply with the design specifications. The spacing between your wall supports must be between 8-10m in addition, the gap between the fixing of the terminal as well as the intermediate first support must not exceed 5m.
9 To lay the fibre optic cable with nail fastening it must be secured to the outside wall using a line-card and the nail-fastening screws should be placed on exactly the same cable with a consistent spacing of 400mm, if needed.
10 laying pipeline cable the position of pipeline cable hole must be in accordance with the specifications of the design and laying the cable, there should be no twist, cross, and there should be no obvious scratch or damage. Cable from the pipe hole less than 150mm must not undergo bend processing. Cable joint on the two sides of cable’s placement the reserved overlap length must conform to specifications for the design. Upon the joint has been completed, the remainder of the cable needs to be put into the manhole and secured neatly. The pipeline cable, in accordance with the requirements of access 8m-10m, is to remain in the manhole with the largest. the identification label of the cable must be positioned on the cable within each manhole.
1. The new cable needs to use a special security sleeves for warnings.
2. Hanging overhead hanging line as well as power line crossing, usually, is to be done separated from the power line that runs below it, and the power line crossings on an overhead hang line needs to be a jacketed power protection tube. The hanging line and power line spacing must be in accordance with the requirements of the design and acceptance specifications.
3. Fiber optic cable will always cross the nearby fire hazards of construction facilities, must adopt fire safety measures.
cable handover boxes along with the installation of sub-line equipment
the setting up of the transfer cable box.
1.1 optical cables and patch cords, pigtails and adapters used in the optical transfer box’s installation arrangement and the fixed-type must conform to the specifications of the design and also in accordance with the optical transfer box’s product description.
1.2 Optical cross-box assembly components must be in good condition, with there is no damage to connector rows, and the terminal is strong and tied to a solid end. It must be secured in the box. In addition, in accordance with the number test and insulation tests, paint must be in good condition.
1.3 optical cable to the optical cross-box must be neatly laid out, bent to conform to the requirements for curvature radius cross-box number, cable number, and the fiber (line) order of writing (print) must meet requirements of the design.
1.4 Handover box jumper (fiber) is to be laid out fairly, cleanly, with no joints and doesn’t impact the brackets of the module open.
1.5 The wall cable handover box installation should be strong with a solid bottom. of the handover box’s top from the ground’s height must be at least 150mm.
1.6, floor-type cable transfer box installation location, installation height, moisture-proof measures, etc. must meet the requirements of the design. The box installation should be sturdy, secure, and safe; the vertical deviance of the box must not exceed 3mm.
1.7 The ground lines of handover machine are to be set up in a separate manner, and the ground resistance of the line must be in line with the specifications (the resistance to ground in the handover box needs to be not more than 100).
Installation of equipment for split lines
2.1 The installation method and the location and model that the equipment is used to distribute have to be in line with the specifications of the design.
2.2 Outdoor wall construction fiber access terminal, the lower portion of the box must be 2.8m and 3.2m from the ground. Inside the fiber access terminal, installation should comply with the requirements of the design.
2.3 Following that the equipment has been installed after installation, the number must be clearly written on the outside of the equipment. The font must be uniform and correct in size.
2.4 The placement of the wall-mounted fiber access terminal box shall be sturdy, reliable, and water-proof.
2.5 The box is in or out for easy and clear identification.
the design of the fiber optic skin line cable
The rules for laying the skin cable inside the structure
1. Before laying the wire, fully comprehend the structure’s design and the route for the line. Be aware of exactly where the wiring is located.
2. Determine the place and location of the cables that are in use, using your original routes as long as possible.
3. The lengths of both ends of the cable must be consistent at least 0.5m but not more than 2 meters and in line with the requirements of the process.
4. The leather cable used in the deployment should be minimized the turning. If possible, it should be uniformly rounded. The curvature radius should be in line with 1. laying process leather cable bending radius must not exceed 40mm. 2. Fixed leather cable bend radius must not fall below 15 millimeters.
5. Both ends of the leather cable must be branded uniformly. The logo should be able to indicate the exact location of the two connections. The label writing must be clear, precise, and accurate.
6. The leather cable indoor alignment should be placed as far as possible inside the dark ceiling, pipe, or wall cables slot.
7. The leather cable must be strict “fire or rodent-resistant, with anti-extrusion” standards.
The placement of leather cable within the line slot
1 During the installation of the PVC pipe or slot PVC pipe, first determine the slot or PVC pipe to be set in the size of a leather cable. The percentage of utilization for the cross-sectional area of the space must be no more than 50%. And the percentage of utilization for PVC pipe diameter must not exceed 60%, and the rate of utilization of bent pipe is not more than 50%.
2. Using PVC pipe to lay the wall, Choose the proper portion of the wall to decide the cable’s route through the tube to finish the nailing, keeping the cable horizontal and vertical. Nailing should be evenly spaced by 50cm.
3. Leather cable within the slot or line pipe’s radius of bending should not be less than 40mm. The placement of the pipe The ends of the line must be slightly upwardly sloped to stop the build-up of long-term water inside the tube and cause cable performance to decrease.
4. Wall opening to accommodate the cable made of leather: Choose an appropriate location and utilize a hammer of Ph8mm to make a hole in the wall for the person using it.
5. Leather cable inside the wall or air-conditioning hole inserted into the home must be put in the wall hole or air conditioning hole, both outside and inside both sides of the walls casing. The cable is then inserted into the home via the case of the wall. The fiber optic cable that is inserted into the wall of the house should be left to”drip bend” or “drip curve.”
6. The cable made of leather wears out after the conclusion of filling the gap with a blocking filler to close the gap and block. Securing should be smooth and hard.
7. The wall bellows protection cable is inserted into the house, the exterior wall of the hole in the wall is fully open, and the bellows are inserted into the wall hole are filled by blocking filler sealing and filling. The bellows’ opening should not be visible outside the wall hole.
Splicing and encapsulation of fiber optic cables
1, cable program fiber sequence, each cable end and tie fixed. The placement placed on the box for connectors needs to be to the specifications of the design.
2. Splicing of optical cables must include fiber splicing, the conductor made of copper, sheaths of metal reinforced core installation, and measurement of the strength of the joint.
3. The mean value of the decay in fiber optic fusion is less than 0.08dB/pc. The cold splicing decay average value is not greater than 0.5dB/pc.
4. Fiber optic splicing procedure by the fiber optic cable to determine the appropriate use of conventional fiber optic cable that uses thermal fusion splicing. In the case of home fiber optic cable. The end of the user is fusion splicing based (multi-user construction simultaneously) and can also be utilized with the mechanical splicing technique.